Rotate Your File
Safely send someone a file
Blurb and some style fixes.
- App name now has a subtitle to explain what this does.
- Fixed app name alignment on small screens
- Fixed footer link alignments on small screens
- Tweaked Mastodon svg logo size to make it not weird in size when compared to the Twitter logo
2023-01-30, another one
Dectivated user authentication related routes until the functionality is ready.
Added a new "Start here" page, and did some cleanup / wording fixes.
- add inline anchor links to faq questions
- contact me faq entry
- backup and encryption faq entries
Deployed the first version of the app that I'm happy to announce publicly. It has the following
- file upload up to 10 Mb (ish, see FAQ) with a one time use token that gets auto deleted after 24
hours, or after download
- good enough styling
- a fairly comprehensive FAQ
- this changelog